THE SOLUTION TO A WIDE RANGE OF ISSUES
The Human Tecar methodology, with its new approach to physiotherapy, is a point of reference in the world of high-level sports; and not only that – the beneficial results of Human Tecar treatment are no less appreciated by so-called ordinary people, and the method is used in a wide variety of fields.
The innovative technologies branded as Human Tecar, supported by scientific research and developed by the Unibell corporation in over two decades, have proven particularly precious for professional athletes, who need to maximize performance under pressure, recover from injury in the shortest possible delay, and maintain their physical and psychological balance while tackling a packed schedule of competitions.
This is the new-generation physiotherapy with a preventive edge.
- Traumas and rehabilitation - Acute and chronic pain, lumbago, cervicalgia (neck pain), muscle injuries, distortions, post-surgery rehabilitation, treatment and prevention of sports injuries, muscular recovery.
- Energy and vitality - Anti-stress treatment, improving nocturnal sleep, restoring vitality, treatment to prevent falls in elderly people, improved balance and stability.
- Phlebo-lymphology, lymphedema and cellulite - Fibrotic and sclerotic cellulite, lymphedema, venous insufficiency, fluid retention.
- Professional and amateur sports - Recovery from an excessive bodily workload (“overtraining syndrome”), muscle pain, delayed recovery from trauma, increasing strength, rapidity and endurance.
- Antiaging and esthetic physiotherapy - Facial treatment, toning muscles, heavy legs, localized adiposity and remise enforme.
- Disability - Treatment of Phantom Limb Pain, treatment of shoulder pain in hemiplegic patients.
Tangible and manifest results from the very first session; a single, brief course of treatments will suffice to get back into shape. Maximizes performance, both in sports and in everyday life.
Immediate relief from painful symptoms. Drastically reduces treatment times. Accelerates recovery from injury. Particularly suited to prevention and maintenance programs, topping up energy and well-being, maintaining ideal physical conditions and maximizing quality of life.
Thanks to the speed with which the Human Tecar method gets results, and the fact that patients can safely undergo multiple sessions of treatment – even several a day!